This information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You register an account on the Website;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter or product notifications.
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website;
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, emails, phone calls;
- You interact with us on our social media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our social media;
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a few ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website
- improve, personalise, and expand our website
- understand and analyse how you use our website
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- send you emails and SMS
- find and prevent fraud
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Logistics providers, such as courier, fulfilment or parcel-pickup services which will deliver your order to you
- Our employees, consultants, temporary workers or other representatives.
- Payment processors, who process your payment on the Website.
1Body follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, 1Body uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read all about Cookies.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that 1Body has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared;
- The right to delete personal information collected from them;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information; and
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Read more about your CCPA Privacy Rights.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
1Body does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to Contact Us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.